Friday 9 December 2011

After Thoughts

I should have applied more time to creating a better face but unfortunately that was not possible. the modifications that I have made did make an improvement on the face compared to what it did look like.

I still don't think my nose looks right and as I said in my previous post, if this had more polygons then I believe it would have been easier to change.

I had not changed my mouth which is pouting this is something that I did want to get done.

I am happy with the material around my eyes. My eyebrows are placed well and now that I have changed my face shape it does look much better. I probably would have started again if I had more time. The topology around my cheeks is fine but I would have wanted to change it for my nose and mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment